- Marco Guberina, Robotic Hand-Arm Coordination, Lund University
- Gabriel Arslan Waltersson, Haptic-based object tracking, Chalmers
- Rita Laezza, Learning-based Manipulation of Deformable Objects, Chalmers
- Albin Dahlin, Online trajectory generation under Constraints, Chalmers
- Shuangshuang (Sue) Chen, Industrial PHD Student at Volvo Cars in Deep Learning, co-supervised with Mårten Björkman
- Ze Zhang, Multi-modal Motion Prediction co-supervised with Knut Åkesson
- Robert Gieselmann, Machine Learning for Deformable Object Manipulation, co-supervised with Florian Pokorny
- Ignacio Cuiral-Zueco, University of Zaragoza, at Lund University
- Monica Sileo, University of Basilicata, at Lund University
- Ramin Jaberzadeh, Force-based control for human-robot cooperative object manipulation, Chalmers
- Diogo Almeida, Dual-Arm Robotic Manipulation under Uncertainties and Task-Based Redundancy, KTH
- Ioanna Mitsioni, Data-Driven Control for Contact-Rich Tasks, co-supervised with Danica Kragic
- Michele Colledanchise, Behavior Trees, co-supervised with Petter Ögren
- Francisco Vina, Robotic manipulation under uncertainty and limited dexterity, co-supervised with Danica Kragic
- Yuquan Wang, Reactive Control and Coordination of Redundant Robotic Systems, co-supervised with Petter Ögren
- Johan Markdahl, Rigid-Body Atitude Control and Related Topics, co-supervised with Xiaoming Hu
Selected Master Theses Projects
- Valentin Dambly, Trajectory Generation using Dynamic Movement Primitives under Hierarchical Constraints, E2/Chalmers (2019).
- Indrek Kivi, Online Planning-Based Reinforcement Learning for Robotic Manipulation, E2/Chalmers and ABB (2019).
- Amr Salem, Robotic Assembly of Rounded Parts with and Without Threads Oil Filter Assembly in an Engine by Mean of Threaded Joints, E2/Chalmers and Volvo GTO (2019).
- Mahmoud Hanafy and Samuel Ingemarsson, Bin picking and placing of complex geometric objects using convolutional neural networks, E2/Chalmers and VOLVO GTO (2018).
- Maurice Musch, Dynamic Movement Primitives for Human- Robot handover E2/Chalmers and UMONS (2018).
- Leon Amirpour, E2/Chalmers, Modeling and control for object manipulation via in-hand pivoting(2017).
- Iris Rögner, E2/Chalmers, Friction modeling for robotic applications with planar motion (2017).
- Amal Elawad, E2/Chalmers, Stability Analysis of Haptic Systems Undergoing Delays in Robot-Assisted Telesurgery (2016).
- Mathias Fleckenstein, Robotic constrained Manipulation with Adaptive Control, S2/Chalmers (2016).
- Dominik Widmann, An adaptive control approach based on dynamic movement primitives for human-robot handover, S2/Chalmers (2016).
- Mazin Hamad, Modelling and feed-forward control of robot arms with flexible joints and flexible links, S2/Chalmers (2016).
- Carolina Loureiro, Robotic grasping with optical tactile sensors, CSC/KTH (2015).
- Valeria Reynaga Barba, Detecting Changes During the Manipulation of an Object Jointly Held by Humans and Robots, CSC/KTH (2015).
- Luca Macellari, Automatic Control, Prescribed Performance Average Consensus Control for Second Order Integrators Models, Automatic Control/KTH (2014).
- Martina Zambelli , Posture regulation for unicycle-like robots with prescribed performance guarantees, Automatic Control/KTH (2013).
- Dinsefa Mohammed Mustefa, Dual Arm Robot Control based on Navigation Function with Prescribed Performance Guarantees, CSC/KTH (2012).